- Posted 5 months ago
|Job Level||Senior Level|
Contributes towards particular module(s) of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business knowledge to the team. Play a critical role in leading the innovation and growth of our front end web and mobile platforms.
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Be an Interface with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project.
- Responsible to prepare the technical design of the components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization).
- Proficient in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on prevailing Framework and Open-source standards & its best practices.
- Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other processes.
Bachelors of Technology or higher.
8+ years of IT experience with excellent Communication skills
Skills – Mandatory
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with customers, executives, management and developers.
- Responsible for creating highly scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of best practices.
- Has the ability to connect technology with measurable business values, and also has demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges.
- Owns the end-to-end technical implementation through different stages of its life cycle.
- As a trusted customer advocate, should have the ability to help the customers understand and adapt to best practices and demonstrate tangible value additions or improved ROI.
- In collaboration with the sales and pre-sales teams, should drive revenue growth across broad set of customers.
- Should drive innovation in terms of publishing papers, blogs, creating POCs, propositions etc.
- Should mentor and guide junior members in the practice and create a conducive environment for others to grow technically.
- Should ensure quality in hiring external candidates for technical roles.
- Strong in software development process, test driven development.
- Strong OO design skills/implementation of design patterns.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on time projects.
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning.
- Strong experience in web standards, accessibility.
- Business Knowledge: Enterprise Services domain experiences would be a plus. Passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale.