Enhanced digital commerce boosts revenues by 18.9%
Mobile revenues increased by 18.9% in 3 months with no additional marketing spend.
Increased subscriber base
10,500 subscribers were acquired within the first 3 months and 880,000 subscribers within a year.
New process accelerated inventory pages rollout by 90%.
Telcel, a Mexican wireless telecommunications company, needed to integrate a new digital commerce platform to enhance user experience and increase subscriber base and revenues.
- High rate of cart abandonment
- Lackluster user experience
- Hefty customer service operating costs
- Content managed by back-office support
- Complexity of tax, payment, loyalty and shipping integrations
Our specialists addressed Telcel’s pain points:
- Reduced cart abandonment with an immersive user experience and vivid visuals
- Implemented additional functionality, like catalog browsing and activation phase
- Lowered operating costs with seamless B2C implementation coupled with cross-channel integrations
- Provided marketers an intuitive authoring process through Adobe Experience Manager, allowing them to make changes easily
- Built an end-to-end sales cycle and post-sales processes to simplify logistics