Modern ecommerce platform drives sales up 25%
Singer achieved higher cart values that resulted in a 25% sales lift year-over-year.
Improved website performance with promotional offers led to a 40% increase in sales during peak shopping days.
Reduced cart abandonment
Seamless access to payment gateway significantly reduced cart abandonment.
Boost in engagement
Enhanced user experience with multisystem integration increased customer engagement.
“I found the engagement to be highly collaborative, with TA Digital resources always putting their best partner-oriented foot forward. Of the 15-plus launches I’ve been part of during my career, this was one of the best!”
Kevin Blanchard, CIO
Singer Corporation is an American company that designs, manufactures, and distributes consumer sewing machines and accessories around the world. They wanted to enhance the online commerce experience of the Singer.com website.
The original website lacked an immersive industry-standard user experience and an efficient backend CMS. Additionally, Singer wanted to migrate its commerce site to an advanced MACH (Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS and Headless) platform with high availability, scalability, and flexibility.
- A costly, underperforming, and unsupported legacy monolithic commerce platform
- Slow page loads
- Inability to integrate modern search techniques
- Complicated user experience for single-purchase registration
- Complex multisystem integration
- Low conversions due to high website and cart abandonment
- Customers could not transact via multiple devices and browsers
- Non-compliance to WCAG
We deployed a complete ecommerce solution within 3 months, leveraging our proprietary CommerceFactory commerce solution. This ecommerce platform delivered an immersive user experience, high performance, and open integration standards.
The new website offered:
- A best-in-breed, MACH, enterprise-scaled commerce platform built for contextual commerce with transactional capabilities across all channels
- Optimized website page load performance
- Modern online search
- Subscription screens and payment gateway content localized with local language, currency, and time elements
- Simplified user registration and quick guest-user checkout for one-time purchases
- Simpler and seamless integration with other systems for a unified buying experience
- Reduced number of clicks to reach a page or screen
- Mobile- and tablet-friendly website experience with personalized content on subscription, registration, and checkout pages
- WCAG compliance
- Improved content authoring experience
- A reliable and scalable cloud-hosting environment with a fast go-to-market
- Reduced maintenance cost and increased insights on site performance and security
Explore TA Digital
Partners & Platforms
Put our partnerships with world-class digital experience platforms to work for you.