Telecommunications company modernizes experience, processes with AEM Cloud
Redesigned user interface encourages engagement and adheres to accessibility standards.
New e-commerce platform supports a fast, seamless order process.
Modern architecture and methodologies boost speed and uptime.
“We very much appreciate the partnership. Each person on the team was a key factor in our success. This was a great working team, and I look forward to continuing to work with TA Digital.”
Erin McMurray, Program Manager Sr., ePMO
Shentel (Shenandoah Telecommunications Company), headquartered in Edinburg, Va., provides internet and data services, local exchange telephone services, video, long-distance services, and leased tower facilities.
Shentel’s three websites were outdated and deprecated, and the company wanted to move them to an AEM Cloud platform.
Additional concerns included:
- The existing sites lacked an engaging user experience, weren’t responsive, and didn’t adhere to accessibility standards.
- The company needed online ordering/e-commerce capabilities. In the existing process, order details were sent to the sales team via email, and the sales team had to enter them manually into the CRM tool.
TA Digital partnered with Shentel to migrate the sites to AEM, address the user experience issues, and integrate the legacy marketing systems with a new e-commerce platform.
The new sites featured:
- An appealing and responsive UI
- A smooth, rapid online ordering experience
- A scalable product catalog
- Adherence to accessibility standards
- Optimized code repositories to support Adobe-recommended methodologies and multi-tenant architecture
- AEM Cloud
Explore TA Digital
Partners & Platforms
Put our partnerships with world-class digital experience platforms to work for you.