SEO-first approach spurs 90% increase in website traffic
90% increase in traffic
A shift in SEO tactics drove the lift within a 2-year timeframe.
Speedy content publishing
Publishing time was reduced by 500%, from few weeks to a few minutes.
Faster and easier microsite deployment
CMS components can be reused to get microsites up and running faster.
Responsive, enhanced and consistent experiences across devices boosted user engagement.
“The TA Digital team was highly knowledgeable and referenced many best practices along our implementation path. Ultimately, they delivered upon their promises and, in many cases, exceeded our expectations.”
Scott Hollenbeck, Web Marketing Manager
Paychex, Inc. is a recognized leader in the payroll, human resource and benefits outsourcing industry. The company wanted to conduct a platform migration to address the following pain points:
- Complicated authoring workflow leading to delayed content approval and publication
- Multiple components needed in one place for a one-stop-shop experience for authors
- Low organic visibility of website content thanks to poor SEO performance
- Low levels of collaboration among different groups responsible for creating content
- Users unable to easily view the content via mobile
We migrated the website to TeamSite with automated workflows and accomplished the following:
- Accelerated the time to publish content from weeks to minutes
- Seamless authoring experience with instant publishing and higher ease of content management
- Standardized process to continuously monitor and improve SEO performance
- Custom notifications to authors along workflow actions to encourage collaboration and on-time decisions
- Mobile responsive website and assets delivered months ahead of schedule