Manipal Global Education
Efficient processing, responsive design generate lifts in acquisition and engagement
Redesigned website with automated document upload and enhanced ease-of-use boosted student engagement.
The ability to identify, track and engage with prospective students led to more effective student acquisition.
Higher authenticity in customer data
Automated verification of prospective customers’ mobile numbers helped capture authentic customer data.
Optimized and responsive site design bettered site performance by 30%.
“TA Digital has some of the most brilliant minds in the technology world who are experts in the CMS space, professional, and committed to work. TA Digital has done a wonderful job on Manipal’s websites project.”
Manager, IT Manipal Global Education
Manipal Global Education (MaGE), a global education center based in Bengaluru, India, offers courses in health sciences, engineering, management, communication and humanities.
Their entire document upload process was manual, meaning the administrative team had to sift through all the documents received from the prospective students. This caused significant delays in processing students’ applications.
Additional business and operational challenges included:
- Lack of responsiveness of certain components across all devices
- Inefficiency in student tracking, leading to large amounts of inauthentic customer data
- Low user engagement
To understand user pain points and preferences better, our experience research team interviewed students and parents and created critical user journeys.
We addressed the challenges by:
- Enabling students to upload their applications to the website, drastically reducing turnaround time
- Implementing responsive design across all devices, extending to sister websites
- Developing an automated authentication process that boosted student acquisitions
- Introducing captioned images to improve engagement