Robust, secure ecommerce platform streamlines workflow, boosts productivity
Ease of use
Seamless integration of multiple systems created a smoother workflow.
Verification of data during order placement assisted order fulfillment.
Introduction of PayPal for payment transactions assured PCI-DSS compliance.
“The TA Digital team is very dedicated and reliable. I can count on them to produce the best quality for our web applications. We’re glad to have them as part of the team and really enjoy working with them.”
Van Nguyen, UX/UI Lead
Katerra, an American technology-driven construction company, sought to offer an immersive experience to its customers alongside a seamless platform that simplified its order fulfillment process.
The company was also experiencing major issues in managing its B2B customers and fulfilling orders, primarily due to the following:
- User groups had to navigate several workflows, leading to data inconsistencies.
- Price management was cumbersome and required a variety of price rules for multiple customer types.
- Responsive testing for the existing storefront consisted of checking more than 12 devices and resolutions, with multiple iterations of the checkout process.
We helped Katerra realize a robust system through multiple integrations that enriched its users’ experience. The cornerstone of the collaboration was the implementation of the Katerra catalog on a mature ecommerce platform.
We met Katerra’s objectives by:
- Designing an enriched customer experience via personalized email notifications
- Integrating the various systems for user groups and order management
- Implementing PayPal to reinforce transaction security
- Introducing CRM integration for visibility of new-customer registrations
- Simplifying content approval for page banners with the Smart Edit CMS tool
- Implementing continuous and comprehensive testing that covered automated responsive testing as well