Customized reports and optimized data enhance marketing ROI
75% more KPIs offered enhanced insights.
Better understanding of campaign traffic provides actionable information.
Scheduled reports allow for targeting of visitor’s interests.
HFF, a leading provider of services to commercial real estate owners, was having a hard time keeping advisors of various properties informed about prospective buyers and their interests.
To drive success in its campaign efforts, it became critical for HFF to identify the top-performing campaigns and take appropriate action on ones that were underperforming.
- Lack of insight into potential leads
- Identifying conversion fallout
We worked closely with the HFF team to implement Adobe Analytics with a goal to capture the metrics needed to gauge user behavior.
Notable reporting features included:
- Customized campaign tracking and defined marketing channel rules
- List of users who have shown interest in properties
- Ability to identify traffic by region and drill down into each region’s data by campaign
- Ability to identify users’ fallout rate and fallout page(s) based on marketers’ needs
- Ability to automate, schedule and deliver reports with the flexibility to identify user details