Media-rich, mobile-friendly site amplifies engagement by 120%
Jump in pageviews
Enhanced experience design increased pageviews by 20% and overall engagement by 120%.
Surge in site traffic
SEO-optimized site led to 40% increase in traffic.
Rise in conversions
Compelling CTAs and user experience increased conversions by 7%.
Automating unique retreat and visitor registration process reduced operational costs.
“TA Digital provided us with a stable, state-of-the-art website that should serve us well into the future.”
Bhante Henepola Gunaratana, Founder and Abbot
To advance its vision of “a world that meditates,” Bhavana Society (a Buddhist non-profit organization, monastery and meditation center) needed to give people seeking a spiritual journey seamless access to its digital content and processes.
- Lack of structure, authentication and verification in the event-registration process
- Lack of flexibility with the number of events that could be hosted on the site
- High authoring and operational costs
- Suboptimal mobile experience
- Complex donation process that was hard to find
We helped Bhavana Society reinvent its digital reach by designing a website with an experience that offers relevant and impactful content, seamless registration and donation processes, and smoother journeys for its administrators, volunteers and visitors.
The transformational elements delivered by our team included:
- A scalable, flexible, future-ready event-management portal with dynamic features
- Significant cost savings by reducing technical dependence on authoring content
- Mobile-friendly website offering a consistent experience across devices
- Integration of Bhavana Society’s Amazon wish list with the website, boosting donations
- An immersive experience with vivid visuals through Drupal 8
- SEO-optimized website leading to higher discoverability
- Easily managed and downloadable reports for increased visibility