TA Digital worked closely with the client team in delivering a seamless migration of AEM from version 6.2 to version 6.4. Our team’s subject matter experts ensured on-time delivery through a well thought out execution plan to account for various considerations such as security, performance, and scalability.
Adobe Experience Manager allows marketers and developers to design, manage, and deliver engaging digital experiences across every channel – web, mobile, social, video, and in-store. It is a comprehensive content management solution for building websites, mobile apps, and forms. It makes it easy to manage marketing content and assets.
The solution provided by the TA Digital team included:
- Development of a robust solution architecture for a seamless direct leap to 6.4, saving significant upgrade costs.
- Improved clientlib architecture improving the website load time.
- Redesigned forms architecture by creating micro-components to solve the issue of unresponsive pages and provided authors with the flexibility to build forms on the fly.
- Developed better modal architecture by creating different modal rules and with improved authoring feasibility.
- Enhanced ISI functionality architecture resulting in better loading.
- Extensive and easy to use in-context authoring documentation for the end users.
- Transition from Classic UI to Touch UI workflow editor.
- Successfully upgraded other 147 websites from AEM 6.2 to 6.4.