Director of Marketing
- Posted 3 months ago
|Job Level||Senior Level|
TA Digital is a leading global digital transformation agency with consistent and aggressive growth over the last 6 years by delivering digital solutions around some of the world’s top platforms in CMS, Commerce, Digital Marketing and CRM platforms like Adobe, SAP Commerce, Episerver, Magento, Sitecore, Elastic Path, Acquia, Bigcommerce, Marketo, Salesforce, Coveo and MS Dynamics.
Location: Anywhere in the US | Preference to Chicago, Livonia, MI or Newark, CA with possibly 25% travel.
The Digital Marketing Director will lead Marketing for Digital Services business across all business segments partnering closely with the Sales Leaders, Digital Media and Executive leadership, the position will be helming the multi-year marketing strategy responsible for development and scaling the operation to grow business for CMS, MA, eCommerce / Omni-Channel Solutions. This role will lead through cross-function collaboration with sales, product development, digital marketing as well as marketing operations teams at the global, regional and country levels.
- Marketing Leadership: Build strong partnership and vision for business growth for each line of business. Understand competitive landscape and industry trends in markets focusing on customer experience, commerce and digital marketing. Create multi-year market strategy to enable the growth of the business. Push the envelope with out-of-the-box programs and best-in class-marketing. Assess marketing efficiencies across programs and channels. Enabling integrated cross-channel marketing to optimize customer experience across the lifecycle journey from discovery, consideration, evaluation, buy, adoption and retention.
- Brand and Thought Leadership: Position TA Digital as an undisputed leader in digital transformation to showcase our Digital Experience value to enterprises. Bring our story to life across all marketing touch points and be a change leader of the marketing team to drive a unified approach with our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Strategy and Planning: Align marketing strategies to TA Digital’s global direction and establish an operational growth strategy within a global-to-region-to-country model. Develop the plan with clear objectives, timelines, goals and success measures. Lead the marketing team to execute with discipline and consistency. Collaborate and communicate plans with cross-functional teams. Provide counsel and market insights to the business unit and corporate marketing to influence delivery, product strategy and marketing investment. Leverage support across campaign & demand marketing, marketing insights & operations as well as PR & communications.
- 8-10 years of marketing experience in software or a technology related field.
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience required and MBA desirable.
- Understanding of Digital Transformation industry; knowledge of content management systems (CMS), Marketing Automation (MA), Commerce / Omni-Channel solutions will be a required
- Proven success in defining marketing strategies in support of business and corporate objectives, including the development, execution, and measurement of attribution marketing programs.
- Proven track record in managing outside vendors, keeping vendors on track and within budget
- Attention to detail—accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, teamwork and project management skills required
- Proven track record in working effectively with cross functional groups, sales organizations, and operations.
- Innovator with the ability to influence management at all levels (internally and externally).
Base Salary, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision Insurance plus matching 401K & Travel Expenses as needed
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin