Do you ever wonder about the “secret ingredients” for developing a successful digital ecosystem? We’ve taken a close look at some of the high-impact digital transformation projects TA Digital has contributed to and highlighted the key elements to long-lasting digital success.
While digital transformation is a holistic process that engages multiple disciplines, it relies on three core business dimensions.
Your company, both the organizational structure and its people, must adopt, promote and reinforce a culture that prioritizes risk-taking and speed, with an even greater focus on customer experience.
So how do you know if your company meets this standard? The answers to these questions should provide some guidance:
- Do people in your organization feel empowered to fail occasionally in the pursuit of improvements, or do they tend to stick to the tried-and-true?
- Is your organization a bureaucracy with process manuals, or is it a “get it done” company that’s quick to try new approaches?
- Can you deploy talent into new projects and opportunities on a dime?
These are hallmarks of powerful, digital-ready cultures.
Digital transformation is the process of adapting and evolving business processes and customer experience by using digital technologies. It can also be defined as a cultural shift that requires organizations to effectively integrate digital technology into all areas of a business. Read more.
Companies with a long-term vision can transform their digital ecosystems more efficiently because their employees are united in their approach, working toward the same goals.
- Does your company have a two-year vision?
- Is everyone in your company excited about it?
- Are all teams engaged in bringing that vision to life?
If you lack this unifying ingredient, your company can easily lose focus. Start defining your long-term vision today and make sure to engage your key internal stakeholders in the process.
Enterprises with a strategic focus that operates in tandem with a unified vision are likely to succeed in their digital transformation endeavors.
- Has your company taken its long-term vision to the next level by turning it into an action plan with realistic, measurable objectives?
- Has it allocated resources to continuous improvements, or does it take a wait-and-see approach and let development happen only when absolutely necessary?
- Does it invest in growth areas — AI, data and analytics — that may take time to master but set your company for long-term growth?
No doubt about it, building a powerful digital ecosystem is challenging. You need to assemble, evaluate and hire experts from dozens of specialties, organize and adopt change-management best practices to align internal processes, sometimes change organizational structures, develop a vision and have it accepted, then create a strategy and select the right digital toolset.
It’s a lot to do, and most enterprises need help with it. But do it correctly, and you’ll start reaping the rewards. Our Digital Strategy team can help you get there. Schedule a call to talk with them about the right approach for your business.
About TA Digital
TA Digital is the only global boutique agency that delivers the “best of both worlds” to clients seeking to achieve organizational success through digital transformation. Unlike smaller, regional agencies that lack the ability to scale or large organizations that succumb to a quantity-over-quality approach, we offer resource diversity while also providing meticulous attention to the details that enable strategic success.
Over the past 20 years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity, and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business – ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States, TA Digital is pleased also to share high-level strategic partnerships with world class digital experience platform companies like Adobe, SAP, Acquia, commercetools, Sitecore, and Elastic Path.