You’ve decided to team up with a digital partner to future-proof your digital ecosystem, and you need one that brings a holistic approach to transformation and offers the diverse capabilities required for the job.
Based on the three pillars of a successful digital transformation, here’s a checklist to help you decide if a potential partner is a good fit for your organization:
Culture: Organize and transform your internal processes
- Asks about your internal resources
- Asks about training and can provide it or make recommendations
- Has experience in achieving internal alignment
- Has experience analyzing and fixing internal resource issues
- Can provide additional resources to support your team when needed
- Has experience conducting digital transformation through change management
Data driven personalized marketing can help you acquire new customers and retain existing customers. Give your customers what they want. Read our eBook and find out how you can effectively use data activation to drive personalization in just 5 steps.
Vision: Develop your long-term goals
- Has experience in defining company objectives
- Has experience in leading workshops to brainstorm new approaches
- Can distinguish between a vision and a roadmap
- Doesn’t make technical recommendations until the vision process is complete
- Has a history of innovation
Strategy & Roadmaps: Create your future state
- Has experience taking a vision and developing strategic roadmaps
- Has experience working across a variety of technical solutions
- Isn’t tied to a particular technology (unless you are sure that’s the solution)
- Has a history of getting it done, as evidenced by case studies
Ten years ago, digital transformation was considered simply a matter of adding a few marketing automation tools to your website and — bingo! — you were on your way. But successful organizations have demonstrated that there’s much more at play.
About TA Digital
TA Digital is the only global boutique agency that delivers the “best of both worlds” to clients seeking to achieve organizational success through digital transformation. Unlike smaller, regional agencies that lack the ability to scale or large organizations that succumb to a quantity-over-quality approach, we offer resource diversity while also providing meticulous attention to the details that enable strategic success.
Over the past 20 years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity, and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business – ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States, TA Digital is pleased also to share high-level strategic partnerships with world class digital experience platform companies like Adobe, SAP, Acquia, commercetools, Sitecore, and Elastic Path.