Sales Director – North East
- Posted 11 months ago
|Job Level||Senior Level|
North East Region: NY, NJ, VT, MA, MN, DE, PA, CT, RI (Must reside within the region)
* Must have experience selling CMS and or eCommerce Managed Services *
TA Digital focuses on delivering digital solutions around some of the top platforms in the worlds in CMS, Commerce, Digital Marketing and CRM spaces like Adobe, Hybris, Episerver, Magento, Sitecore, Elastic Path, Acquia, BigCommerce, Marketo, Salesforce, Coveo and MS Dynamics.
We are a leading global digital transformation agency with consistent and aggressive growth over the last 6 years and looking to further accelerate the growth. To accomplish that feat, we need sales leaders that understand the market, industry trends, partnership landscape, competition and clients.
The Sales Director will focus on selling our entire suite of digital experience, commerce and marketing services.
As a Sales Director your role will span the entire sales lifecycle from lead generation, opportunity qualification, sales pursuits, closing strategy, execution and account management.
You will be equipped with a robust inside sales team for leads generation, marketing team for nurturing and partner engagement and presales team to execute on proposals and RFP responses. You will also have at your disposal some of the top technical leaders in the industry to help showcase capabilities and thought leadership to prospects.
Ideal candidates possess a tremendous amount of drive and embody the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Drive sales opportunities from a full lifecycle perspective, be KPI and result driven.
- Manage pipeline development to supplement the efforts of Marketing and Inside Sales by contributing to email campaigns, conferences, local events, and strong set of activities with partners.
- Help strategize with prospects on their digital roadmap and ideation by showcasing the value-add of TA Digital.
- Lead presales process with the help with presales team. You are responsible for the overall strategy, approach and roadmap to win proposals and RFPs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners as a whole and individual partner sales resources individually.
- Keep current leads, opportunities and wins up to date in our internal MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Have travel and work hour flexibility, especially in the face of urgent stages in high value opportunities.
- Strong experience in business development and sales for a digital transformation agency, focused on similar experience and commerce platforms as TA Digital
- Can demonstrate successful track record of achieving sales targets and KPIs.
- Remarkable communication skills, articulation and comprehension, written and oral.
- Urgency-driven decision making and drive.
- Experience being a successful executive and industry influencer.
- Ability and willingness to travel interstate.
Base Salary, Commission, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense.
Sales Director with 30% travel
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin