Are You Ready for TeamSite 8.0? Eight Reasons for You to Get on Board
Aug 21, 2015
Business users waited patiently, and now it’s here—TeamSite 8.0!
Released just a few weeks ago, HP’s latest Web Content Management platform is already turning heads. It’s rich new features are sure to please the toughest critics. From rock-solid engineering to an enhanced user interface (designed specifically for business users), TeamSite is better than ever.
TeamSite 8.0: Eight top reasons to get on board
- Revamped user interface
– A dramatically redesigned user interface now provides a comprehensive user experience and simplified editing. And Angular.js framework-based implementation improves overall performance.
- Visual page design
– This cool new feature lets you visually select portions of static HTML pages and converts them to reusable components. This reduces the time required to convert UI designs into TeamSite pages, as compared to the previous versions.
- TS Mobile
– Bringing better control to users, TeamSite 8 extends the web experience to a host of mobile devices. It provides what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) content management capabilities to support mobile-augmented reality campaigns (among other things). TeamSite Mobile reduces the payload on the client device since the platform is deployed on a server instead of the client device, greatly enhancing the user experience.
- Hybrid Apps
– With the new version, you can now generate a hybrid app right from TeamSite and submit it to the same to the app store.
– TeamSite 8.0 can integrate with myriad types of platforms like customer relationship management (CRM), e-commerce, email marketing, rich media management (RMM), social media applications and translations. This allows users to seamlessly push content across platforms. Examples include Marketo, Hybris, Salesforce, SCALA, HP MarketingHUB, Digital River and translation.com.
- Content Management
– The new dashboard provides an easy way of creating and managing sites, assets and campaigns. The content contributors can see changes/updates in the system via TeamSite Notifications window. The new look and feel of the interface customize the notification to each user. The built-in Analytics dashboard lets users analyze site visits on a variety of devices (e.g., desktop, tablet, mobile).
- HP Search Optimizer
– With HP Search Optimizer, users can now:
- Gather information quickly to improve search experience on the website
- Deliver highly targeted results with promotions
- Optimize search results with simple tuning
- TeamSite Experience Studio
– TeamSite 8.0 comes with Experience Studio. This new UI makes it easier for contributors to design, create and edit their own web content. The new functionality in Experience Studio allows users to:
- Create mobile apps
- Import assets via drag-and-drop actions
- Make global assets and templates available across projects
- Create new pages and templates via the Foundation UI framework
- Publish with a simple “Publish now” feature
Explore Additional Resources
Learn how you can select the best Digital Experience platform for your business.
Our OpenText TeamSite Certified experts specialize in helping you deliver outstanding personalized and contextually customer experiences.
GET HELP FROM OUR EXPERTS
We have one of the largest and deepest multi-solutions digital consulting teams in the world. Our proprietary processes and years of Digital Experience expertise have earned us a 97% customer satisfaction rating with our clients ranging from Global Fortune 1000 to Mid-Market Enterprises, leading educational institutions, and Non-Profits.
Contact us today for help if your organization needs assistance on TeamSite 8.0.
About TA Digital
TA Digital is an innovative digital transformation agency, specializing in delivering the digital experience, commerce, and marketing solutions. For nearly two decades, we have been helping traditional businesses transform and create dynamic digital cultures through disruptive strategies and agile deployment of innovative solutions.